We are proud of all our homemade produce, some of which we sell in local farm shops and delis:
We make all our mueslis, granolas, marmalade muesli bars and Banana Bread, fruit compotes, and fruit salad. All the jams, marmalade, lemon curd are made by Pippa. The complimentary Butter Biscuits are made by Hugo. We bake our own ham and sometimes cure our own pancetta. We bake our own English Muffins and Blinis for our daily Special breakfasts.
All the specials are homemade and most of the recipes can be found in The B&B Cookbook written by Hugo.
Our Local Suppliers
As far as possible, your breakfast is sourced locally or within the South West. We only use the best quality products - local does not necessarily mean good quality! But we do have some wonderful local suppliers.
- Tywardreath Butchers, Par.
- Woodlands Sausages, Bacon, Hogs Pudden, Ham.
- Trewithen Dairy, www.trewithendairy.co.uk .
- Milk, goat’s milk, cream, yoghurt, butter - salted & un-salted - buttermilk.
- Rosedown Eggs , St Wenn, Bodmin.
- Free range new-laid eggs.
- Total Produce, Bodmin.
- Tomatoes, strawberries, mushrooms, parsley, other vegetables and fruit.
- Mathew Stevens, Newlyn.
- Smoked haddock, kippers, smoked salmon.
- Origins Cornish Coffee.
- All hot beverages.
- Stein’s Patisserie, Padstow.
- Cornish Orchards
- Cornish Apple Juice, Elderflower Presse
- Padstow Farm Shop
- For other food produce.