Breakfast is served from 8:00 am to 9:30 am,
Sundays 8:30 am to 10:00 am
Woodlands is now well known for its Breakfasts. Most of your cooked breakfast is homemade, locally grown and produced, free range and/or organic.
The Woodlands sausage is our own special recipe, made with free-range shoulder of pork in natural casings and hand linked at Tywardreath Butchers.
Help yourself from the sideboard:
- Fresh fruit (apple, orange, grapefruit, banana etc.)
- Various home made cereals; Granolas and Mueslis.
- Home made fruit compote & muesli
- Toast your own fresh toast with homemade marmalade, jam and local honey
- Plain yoghurt
- Goats milk on request
- Fruit juice: Squeeze your own orange juice for really fresh OJ (also grapefruit, cranberry & Cornish Orchard apple)
- Elerflower Presse - local elderflower cordial with sparkling Cornish mineral water.
- Camel Valley local sparkling wine (£32.80 supplement)
- Origin's Cornish roasted or decaffeinated, Colombian or hazelnut coffee.
Served in cafetieres
- Leaf tea: English breakfast, Earl Grey, Lotus Green Tea
- Other teas: Darjeeling, Lapsang Souchong, Lady Grey
- Variety of fruit teas: Including Camomile, Peppermint, Spiced Apple,
Blackcurrant, Lemon & Ginger
- Ordinary Builder’s Tea.
- Hot chocolate
- Full Cornish
- *Woodlands Breakfast Sausage, dry cured Middle-Back Bacon, Cornish *Hogs Pudden, Tomato, Mushrooms, Fried Bread, Potato cake, Egg: Fried, Poached or Scrambled.
Full Cornish Veggie
- Vegeterian Sausage (Carrot, cheese, onion, herbs & breadcrumbs), fried bread or toast, baked tomato, potato cake, mushrooms fried in butter, baked beans, egg; Fried, Poached, or Scrambled.
- Cornish Oak Smoked Kipper
- Served with *Lemon Butter.
- Milk Poached Cornish Smoked Haddock
& Poached Egg.
- Boiled Eggs
- One or Two Free Range Eggs (Cooked for 4,6 or 8 minutes)
Served with toasted and buttered soldiers - brown or white
- Continental Breakfast
- A Croissant and our own Pain au Raisin Danish Pastry with home made Marmalade and Jams.
- Special Breakfast
- See daily card